You can update the ID details in your itsme account by reading out your eID card. This can be done via the bank (1) or on our website (2). It is important that the data on your eID card is up to date. Did you change your name, sex, number of the national registry or your phone number, then please contact us directly as this cannot be updated this way.
1. via the bank
- KBC/CBC: read out your eID in a KBC/CBC office or at a KBC/CBC ATM
- ING: read out your eID in an ING office, at an ING ATM or online on their website
- Belfius: read out your eID in a Belfius office or at a Belfius ATM
- BNPPF/Hello Bank/Fintro: please follow the steps via eID (2)
Please verify whether the bank allows the sharing of ID details with third parties. Keep in account 1 to 2 working days before the changes are visible in your account.
2. on our website using your eID card (you will need a card reader)
- Visit the itsme update page
- Enter your phone number and check the boxes. Click 'Continue'
- Read out your eID details and confirm the update of your data with your eID card pin code
- Success, your eID details have been updated