Your home address can be changed via an eID update of your itsme® account.
You can update the address via the bank (1) or via eID on our website (2).
It is important that the address on your eID card is the current new address you wish to use.
1. via the bank
- KBC/CBC: read out your eID in a KBC/CBC offfice or at a KBC/CBC ATM
- ING: read out your eID in an ING office, at an ING ATM or online on their website
- Belfius: read out your eID in a Belfius office or at a Belfius ATM
- BNPPF/Hello Bank/Fintro: read out your eID in a BNPPF office
2. via eID (you need an eID card reader)
- Go to the update page on our website
- Enter your phone number and check the boxes. Click 'Continue'
- Read out your eID details and confirm the update of your data with your eID card pin code
- Success, your eID details have been updated.