Phishers will try to steal your personal information (and usually your bank account information) in a wide variety of ways. They use the itsme® name and logo very convincingly, so it’s sometimes difficult to distinguish real from fake.
- itsme® will never ask you to reactivate your account and to re-enter your bank details in an email, by text message, or by phone
- Always check the sender of the email and the link to which you are being referred. The link for itsme® actions is www.itsme.be
- Do you need to reactivate your account? If so, always start via the itsme® app or from the website www.itsme.be; never follow a link in an email or text message.
- Never give your bank details over the phone or via (a link in) an email.
- Always use itsme®. Discover all our partners here
Did you receive a suspicious mail or a suspicious message? Forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org